A timid young man chronically suffers from social anxiety. At a party, an unlikely encounter inspires a night of drinking, joy and romance….
- Drama, Romance
- United States
- 45 min
Short Films Matter is an online short film platform that reviews independent short films from across the globe.
We are proud to feature the work of up-and-coming talent as well as established filmmakers.
Unlike other curated short film platforms, we never reject short films. All films submitted are guaranteed to be showcased on our website.
You can submit your short film for review using our submission form. Our submission fee is $50.
Any submissions received via email or social media will be not be accepted.
No. Short Films Matter is a short film platform that reviews and promotes short films via our website and social media. We do not hold live screening events or competitions.
If you would like to make any changes to your review page/or request deletion, you can do so via email.
1. All short films must be publicly hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. If your short film is currently in a festival season. you can submit a trailer. This can be and changed later once your festival season has concluded.
2. Short Films must be 40 minutes or less.
3. You can submit a film that was produced/released in any year, country or language.
4. We accept all types of short films, including: Action, Animation, Comedy, Drama, Documentary, Experimental, Horror, LGBTQ+, Music, Mystery, Sci-Fi and Thriller.
5. We do not refund submissions.
6. Subtitles are required if the film is not in the English language.